Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mic Terror "King of the New School" Trailer



I'm skiing in Vermont right now so I apologize for the lack of recent updates. While I'm having a great time, Vermont is probably the most culturally homogeneous state after Maine and I miss Chicago. So I got pretty excited when I saw this hilarious trailer for Mic Terror's new mixtape.

Mic Terror dropped a fake movie trailer to promote his new mixtape, King of the New School, which is scheduled to drop January 27th. If you've been sleeping on Mic you should really give the dude the benefit of the doubt. Is the high top fade goofy? Yes. Is his cadence unusual at times? Definitely. But these factors all make his rhymes more creative and original. Also the quality of his voice reminds me a little bit of Mos Def which is always a good thing. As we all know, white people love Mos Def. Mic I see you, keep reppin the 'Go. We know you're about to blow up - but for those of you who have been sleeping on Mic T check out the video below of him going in over the "Definition" beat as well as his earlier Mixtape "Terrordome Vol. 2".

-Stax

No comments: