1. August 8th, 2006 Asher Roth releases Believe the Hype EP attracting attention of Scooter Braun.
2. June 13th, 2008 Don Cannon and DJ Drama release The Greenhouse Effect mixtape after Asher inks record deal with Steve Rifkind.
3. April 20th, Asher's debute album Asleep in the Bread Aisle drops but many stoners forget to buy it until the next day.
4. April 21st, Asleep in the Bread Aisle overtake Miley Cryus' Hannah Montanna Movie Soundtrack for number one spot on I-tunes top ten albums.
5. April 22nd, Billy Ray Cyrus attacks Asher Roth with a tire iron for fucking up his master plan.